We recommend you arrive at least 15 minutes before your session, so you can register if you haven’t already online. We will show you around and answer any questions ensuring you feel familiar with our place. In the float pods, gentle meditative music will help you settle in, this eventually turns off and you are left in complete silence. You are in control of the lights (on or off) and the lid (open or closed) in your private room.
Click HERE to complete registration.
To get the most out of your experience we recommend that you adhere to the following float practices prior to your float:
Do’s & Don’ts
- Do not apply hair dye or skin tanning products prior, this will discolour the water in the tanks and may cost you for the drain and refill and another visit to the hairdressers.
- Do not shave or wax within 24hrs as this may cause skin irritation.
- Do not drink coffee, smoke, or have any other stimulants immediately prior, all these are one of the reasons your body needs to float and calm your system down.
- Eat a light meal 1.5hrs – 2hrs prior and stay hydrated
- Remove glasses/contact lenses & jewellery prior to entering the pod
- Private room with shower
- Shower products
- Makeup wipes
- Hair dryers, brushes, combs.
What to wear
Although all photos and video show someone wearing bathers, one generally floats naked.
High street has 2 hour parking on the street and in and around the back street you can find 4 hour spots and when you lucky an all day one.
Easy, book floats online directly, or download the Mindbody App and search Water Temple.
Last float sessions are 8.30 pm weeknights, 5.30 weekends, it’s a great option after work or a workout, ensuring a good night’s sleep.