The following is our protocol which must be complied with by all clients and staff.
ALL CLIENTS AND VISITORS
- A “’Wellness Questionnaire” must be completed prior to commencement of any and all treatments.
- All clients are to arrive wearing a face mask and must continue to wear a face mask whilst in the centre, unless there is medical clearance advising different.
- All clients must use provided hand sanitiser upon entry and before consultation and prior to leaving the centre.
- All clients must have their temperature checked at reception prior to consultation.
- Any temperature taken indicating a fever of 38+ you will not be able to proceed to their scheduled appointment. Please note: In the interest of keeping everyone safe, there will be no exceptions to this policy.
- Social Distancing must be maintained at all times of others whilst within the premises of 1.5m.
- We politely ask all clients to keep all personal items such as handbags, mobile phones, wallets etc on their body and refrain from putting any items on the front desk or waiting area.
- Credit Card payments are our preferred method of payment.
- All Card facilities are disinfected after use.
- Temperature check upon arrival at Water Temple and starting of shift.
- Strict Hand hygiene to be practiced throughout the day and between patients.
- Use always provided hospital grade hand sanitiser.
- FaceMasks and/or protection to be worn at all times.
- Every 2 hours, all desks, chairs, door handles, rails and pens to be wiped down. Regular cleaning as per COVID-19 Infection Control Government Guidelines.
- All staff MUST complete the COVID-19 Infection Control Training Course provided by the Government for health care workers.
PRACTICE: RECEPTION/ FLOAT ROOMS/ TREATMENT ROOMS
- Social distancing measures and strict person capacity limits throughout the practice.
- Disinfect equipment after individual use during and between sessions.
- Treatment beds to be disinfected before and after use.
- All items used/touched during the consultation to be cleaned after use.
For further information regarding COVID-19 and how we can assist you, please contact us either by email or call 03 8525 0162